Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accepting our Terms and Conditions, you are accepting the following.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Returns and exchanges of any Wheelimage Corp products must follow the following guidelines to be granted a return or exchange for your purchase:
- All claims must be sent to Contact@mvxoffroad.com with “RETURN” or “EXCHANGE” in the subject line.
- After filing a return/exchange request, MVX Offroad will issue an RMA# for approval for a return/exchange.
- Returning wheels without notifying MVX Offroad will not guarantee any return/exchange until MVX Offroad follows the step-by-step process.
- This can delay your return/exchange request. If your request is denied and the wheel is shipped already it is YOUR responsibility to pay for return shipping.
- Upon filing a return/exchange claim, please ensure that the wheels are free of any damages. Returns/exchanges WILL NOT be approved once tires are mounted. MVX Offroad strongly recommends customers inspect and test the fit of the wheels before mounting tires. Custom sets (powder coating, polishing, Plated, Custom drilling, etc.) are not eligible for returns or refunds, all sales are final.
- For customers that wish to return their MVX products, Return will be subject to a 30% restocking fee. Exchanges will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and the customer will be liable for shipping the old product back to ESR and the new product to your location.
- For returns/exchanges for correctly shipped products, the customer is responsible for shipping the wheel(s) back at their expense and it must arrive in the same new condition and boxes they were sent in. Any damaged/mounted wheel(s) will incur a 50% charge on the price per wheel damaged if approved by MVX Offroad.
The refund process may take up to 5 to 7 business days from the time that your return has been received. The original cost of the shipping will be forfeited as we have already shipped the wheels out. If an exchange is desired, the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping for the new set.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Additional non-returnable/non-exchangeable items:
- -Customized items/orders
- -Accessories: Rivets/hardware/caps/plate frames etc.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Orders are processed within 24-48 business hours from receiving the order.
- Most orders will be shipped within 24 hours of processing and provided tracking numbers are provided.
- Custom orders do take extra time to prep and ship, please contact our customer service team for an update on your order.
WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO
- Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
- Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off-road use or by road hazard impact.
- Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
- Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions, or neglect.
- Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
- Blemishes, peeling, or discoloration on the backside of the wheel.
- Fading or discoloration of chrome or accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
- Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
- Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be led by the delivery carrier.
- Paint warranty on wheels that are in snow or snowy areas with salted roads.
THE MVX OFFROAD WARRANTY
Warranty is only valid only to the original consumer/purchaser of a wheel purchased in the United States and when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight is prepaid with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense. Proof of purchase must be provided once filing any warranty claims.
MVX OFFROAD POLICY
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHEELS MATCHING PREVIOUS WHEEL ORDERS. IF YOU ORDER WHEELS AND ORDER THE REST TO COMPLETE YOUR SET LATER WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FINISHES MATCHING. ALL PHOTOS ARE USED FOR REFERENCE AND COLOR MAY VARY IN DIFFERENT SHADES.
- WE ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHEELS THAT ARE BACK-ORDERED OR DISCONTINUED IF YOU PURCHASED 1,2 OR 3 WHEELS AND NEED THE REST TO COMPLETE YOUR SET WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND WILL ACCEPT RETURNS RESTOCKING FEE POLICY APPLIES.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WHEELS THAT MAY NEED HUB RINGS, WHEEL SPACERS, LUG NUTS, BOLTS, OR ANY OTHER WHEEL ACCESSORIES THAT YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE YOUR WHEELS FIT YOUR VEHICLE. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
- IF YOU NEED TO KNOW BRAKE CLEARANCE PLEASE CALL US AT 1800-609-0016 TO ASK FOR VERIFICATION.
- WHEELS THAT HAVE BEEN MOUNTED WITH TIRES OR MOUNTED ON YOUR VEHICLE FOR A TEST FIT, YOUR WHEELS ARE NON-RETURNABLE, EXCHANGEABLE, OR REFUNDABLE. IF YOU MOUNT A TIRE ON YOUR WHEELS THAT MEANS YOU OWN THEM.
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE PURCHASE DATE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- IF YOUR WHEELS WERE DAMAGED UPON ARRIVAL, PLEASE TAKE PHOTOS IMMEDIATELY AND SEND THEM TO CONTACT@MVXOFFROAD.COM. EVERY WHEEL FROM MVX OFFROAD IS CHECKED BEFORE. IF THE WHEEL IS DAMAGED IT IS MOST LIKELY IT WAS DAMAGED IN TRANSPORTATION. WE WILL FILE A CLAIM WITH FEDEX/UPS ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL WITH PHOTOS CUSTOM-MADE THAT HAVE BEEN CUSTOM-MADE TO ORDER (CUSTOM DRILL OR CUSTOM POWDER COAT) ARE NON-RETURNABLE, EXCHANGEABLE, OR REFUNDABLE.
- IF YOU ARE RECEIVING RETURN LABELS FOR WHEELS THAT WERE MISTAKENLY SENT TO YOU INCORRECTLY WE CAN NOT SHIP THE NEW WHEELS UNTIL THE RETURN ARRIVES AT OUR LOCATION AND IS INSPECTED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE OR RETURN WHEELS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING THE WHEELS TO OUR LOCATION. WE DO NOT SELL LABELS FOR SHIPPING.
- OUR WARRANTY CAN NOT BE TRANSFERRED. THE WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WITH THE ORIGINAL OWNER AND MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF PURCHASE DURING A CLAIM IS FILED.
MVX Offroad warrants that our wheels will be free from structural failures under normal and intended use. MVX Offroad is proud to offer a Life Time structural warranty on our wheels.
The warranty covers the following defects:
- If the wheel(s) arrives at the purchaser with any structural cracks.
- If the wheel(s) causes leaks when mounted properly with a tire.
- If the wheel(s) arrives at the purchaser out of round and unable to balance within standard limits when mounted with a tire.
- If the wheel(s) has a defective standard coating or powder coating.
MVX’s Life Time Structural Warranty is not applicable if:
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or road conditions.
- Damage occurred to improper maintenance.
- If the purchaser has refinished or redrilled the wheel outside of MVX’s services.
- Track/Offroad used wheels all our warranty will be voided
To initiate a warranty claim, the purchaser must contact MVX by email at CONTACT@MVXOFFROAD.COM. The purchaser must provide details of the defect along with a photo and video of the wheel(s) defect. MVX Offroad will need this information for validation. The purchaser must return the wheel for visual inspection to MVX Offroad headquarters; along with a copy of the original sales receipt. The purchaser will be responsible for shipping the wheel(s) back to MVX for inspection. Should MVX determine that the wheel has failed to perform as expected under this warranty, the wheel(s) will be replaced at the sole and absolute discretion of MVX Offroad. MVX Offroad will provide labels for the replacement wheel(s) to ship back to the purchaser.
IMPORTANT: If MVX Offroad deems that the warranty claim for the wheel(s) that were sent back for inspection is found ineligible for warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without replacement, at the purchaser’s expense.BEADLOCK WHEEL WARRANTY
Motorsports is an inherently dangerous sport with a significant risk of personal injury or even death. When a user participates in vehicle racing, track events, performance motoring, and or other motorsports events, he or she accepts the risk inherent therein. ESR WHEELS, its employees, and affiliates make no warranty that the use of its products or parts guarantees personal safety or freedom from physical injury or operates as a life-saving device. ESR WHEELS. Disclaims all liability for any special, direct, incidental, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, the loss of life or limb, or damages due to bodily or personal injury, which may arise or result.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
STRUCTURAL WARRANTY: Subject to the terms and conditions below, MVX Offroad (“MVX Offroad”) warrants that its wheels (“Products”) shall be free of defects in material and workmanship beginning on the date of retail sale. The warranty period shall begin on the date of the retail sale of the Product and shall continue for thirty (30) days for the MVX Offroad ® and all other products designated for drag racing. This warranty is furnished solely to the original retail consumer of the products (“Owner”), and may not be transferred or assigned. This warranty will not be effective unless the Products have been paid for in full. This warranty will not be effective unless and until the Products are shown to have been used by current published MVX OFFROAD specifications and instructions, and with MVX OFFROAD accessories, fasteners, and replacement parts. This warranty shall not cover, and MVX OFFROAD shall have no responsibility for, damage or injury of any kind because of (a) abuse, misuse, or any use of the Products for purposes other than for which it was designed improper, or (b) any modification to the Products or use of the Product with any accessories, fasteners, and replacement parts not provided by MVX OFFROAD. This warranty shall not cover, and MVX OFFROAD shall have no responsibility for, appearance defects following installation or mounting of the Products with tires. It is specifically understood and agreed by the Owner that no warranty whatsoever is made by MVX OFFROAD regarding components manufactured or distributed by others and used in conjunction with the Products. MVX OFFROAD shall not have any obligations under this warranty unless the Owner notifies MVX OFFROAD in writing of any alleged defects in the Products within the earlier of thirty (30) days following the Owner’s discovery of the defects, or the expiration of the warranty period and within ten (10) days following such notice delivers the Products with the alleged defect to MVX OFFROAD. Any such notice and Products must be delivered to MVX OFFROAD 350 Ranger Ave Ste A Brea CA 92821. ESR WHEELS shall be allowed a reasonable period to investigate any warranty claim of the Owner, have the authorization to remove samples from the Products, and perform any testing on the Products MVX OFFROAD deems necessary to determine the cause of the alleged defect. THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS INSTEAD OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED BY ESR WHEELS TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT CAN NOT BE EXCLUDED OR DISCLAIMED ARE LIMITED TO THIRTY (30) DAYS OR TO THE SHORTEST PERIOD PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WHICHEVER IS GREATER. THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY OF ESR WHEELS UNDER THIS WARRANTY, AND THE OWNER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT ESR WHEELS’ SOLE DISCRETION, OF PRODUCTS SHOWN TO BE DEFECTIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ESR WHEELS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED UPON BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT ESR WHEELS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY DETERMINATION THAT ANY REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THIS WARRANTY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. All Products, regardless of condition or situation, returned to ESR WHEELS must have a Return Authorization number issued before return. Please call 1-714-993-3004 to be assigned a Return Authorization number. Any Product returned to MVX OFFROAD without a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the Owner. This warranty shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of California, without reference to principles of conflict of laws. For international customers, the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. All court proceedings between MVX OFFROAD and the Owner concerning the Products, whether under the foregoing warranty or otherwise, shall be litigated only in the Court of Brea, California.